OSHA Silica Exposure Compliance Consulting
OSHA recently changed their exposure limits on silica dust exposure. Now testing in environments were silica overexposure is a risk is more important than ever to avoid citations and penalties. The exposure limits have been cut by 50% OSHA putting companies that don’t consistently to silica exposure testing at risk for incurring unnecessary operating costs in the form of fines.
- Silica Dust Exposure Testing
- Silicia Sampling – Initial and Re-evaluations
- Remediation Plan
- Follow Up and Re-testing
- Site risk assessments.
- Recommendations that when followed precisely, can reduce the likelihood of fines for non-compliance.
- Recurring site inspections can keep you on track.
- Employee or safety manager training.
- Customized training plans so you can train your own employees.
- Speaking engagements and presentations to educate your employees on the importance of compliance.